Skip to main content

Zodiac Starforce (Vol. 1) By the Power of Astra - Kevin Panetta

 The Zodiac Starforce is a group of elite warriors gifted zodiac themed powers by the goddess Astra. But they're also a group of teens just trying to survive high school!


This is exactly what you'd expect from a zodiac-based super hero story and it does not disappoint. Though the series had a short run, and only two volumes were published, it's beloved online. I had no idea the series even existed until I came across a stray tweet that mentioned it and I was compelled to check it out. 
The art style here is especially endearing, it's a cute and colorful style that holds up well and suits the story. 

I absolutely recommend this graphic novel for fans of magical girl stories and zodiac enthusiasts. If this title interests you, you can find it here